Wii U Mario Kart 8:
Players, start your engines. It's time to once again get on the racing circuit and compete against characters from the Mushroom Kingdom that you know and love. For the first time on the Nintendo Wii U console, you get to experience the racing action that has been a fan favorite for years, with a few added features to keep things interesting. So buckle up, push the pedal to the floor and get ready to turn this classic racing experience upside down.
- Gear up for never-before-imagined racing-circuit designs, made possible by the new antigravity feature - race on walls or upside-down as your wheels automatically rotate and shift into antigravity gear
- Favorite features from previous games in the series have returned, including hang gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes and mid-air tricks
- Race as your favorite character from the Mushroom Kingdom, including Waluigi and Toadette
- Call up 11 of your friends and engage in some adrenaline-pumping 12-player online competitive play
- Share your racing success with the world and post highlight videos to the Miiverse with Mario Kart TV