Seven-notch hand cut full grain saddle leather belt
- Tarnished square nickel buckle and a leather keeper loop
- Embossed logo studs and embossed edges
- Slightly worn edges and burnishing throughout
- Please note, any wearing or burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate width: 1¾"
- Comes with leather key fob and interchangeable belt key
WILL Leather Goods
Originally an actor, William Adler — aka the “Will” in WILL Leather Goods — found success in Hollywood until a 1981 SAG strike forced him into another line of work. Taking a cue from his brother, who worked in the fashion industry, Adler started a small belt stand on the Venice Beach boardwalk. By the 1990s, Adler had grown his cottage business into a full-fledged enterprise, sold it to a rival firm, and started his second leather goods company — this time in Eugene, Oregon. He sold off that company too, then created WILL Leather Goods. Blending rugged designs with an actor’s eye for storytelling, the collection draws inspiration from the Old West but updates the classic wallet, backpack, ammunition bag, and messenger bag with modern production techniques and clean, functional lines. The label’s popular FOUND collection features one-of-a-kind, American-made Swiss medical bags, tote bags, and other designs constructed from batik and other eclectic fabrics. Call WILL Leather Goods trail gear for the displaced cowboy.