Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Kaiser Classic Mini Baking Set:
- One round Springform pan, measures 7 inches in diameter
- One loaf pan, measures 8 inches in length
- High quality steel provides even and gentle heat distribution for consistent browning and baking
- Nonstick surface allows for quick release and easy cleanup
- Hand wash
From the sleek curves of its Art Nouveau-inspired flatware to the elegance of its electric one-cup coffeemakers, WMF's products have exemplified modernity since the mid-19th century. In 1927 the company, based in the southern German town of Geislingen an der Steige, secured the exclusive right to use Cromargan: a stainless-steel blend that is amazingly resistant to wear and tear caused by food-based acids. To this day WMF uses Cromargan to create its award-winning, eye-catching Grand Gourmet knives, superlight cookware, and decorative tableware. WMF’s diverse product range includes the Kaiser bakeware line (named after Wilhelm Ferdinand Kaiser, not the German emperor Kaiser Wilhelm II), Alfi stainless steel TeaTherms and thermal coffee carafes, and Silit — a cheerful collection of bright-colored cookware.