Hand sewn full-grain leather Algonquin chukka boots
- Six metal eyelets with lacing and a rounded stitched toe
- Side lacing detail and leather heel pull tab
- Slight burnishing throughout
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Unlined with a leather over foam insole
- Rubber lug sole
Wolverine is an American workwear institution. Founded by G.A. Krause in 1883 in Rockford, Michigan, the company crafted the boots worn by workers during the U.S.'s rapid industrial and agricultural expansion of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and in 1914 introduced its standard-setting 1000 Mile Boot. With its No. 1883 imprint collection, Wolverine has drawn upon its longstanding heritage to design footwear that combines old-school inspiration with modern technology. From standard work boots (the Clapton, the Mayall, the Rory), to oxford shoes, city-slicker Chelsea boots, and chukkas, Wolverine 1883 offers just what you’re looking for: sturdy, timeless footwear rooted in tradition.