Hand sewn full-grain leather wingtip boots
- Five eyelets and four metal hooks
- Cord lacing
- Rounded wingtip toe with perforated detail
- Broguing detail
- Slight burnishing throughout
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Welt construction rubber sole and heel
- Heel: 1¼"
Wolverine is an American workwear institution. Founded by G.A. Krause in 1883 in Rockford, Michigan, the company crafted the boots worn by workers during the U.S.'s rapid industrial and agricultural expansion of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In 1914, Wolverine introduced its standard-setting, 1000 Mile Boot collection — originally inspired by century-old designs, and named in reference to its durability and longevity. Sturdy men’s and women’s shoes and boots made of Horween Dublin leather (the Rust, the Cordovan), two-tone wingtip boots, and chukkas in various colors continue the label's tradition of ruggedness and classic style. Even if you don't plan to wear Wolverine boots on a work site, it’s reassuring to know that you can.