Description: What's in the Cat's Hat? Game
The Cat in the Hat has something mysterious in his hat! Can you guess what it is? In this fun, multisensory exploration game, one player hides a household object of their choice inside the hat and the other players use questions, clues, and the hat's fun interactive exploratory features to discover what it is.
- Encourages sensory skills, memory and deductive reasoning
- Includes: hat, 33 cards, game rules manual
- For ages 3+ years and for up to 4 players
One Fish Two Fish Game
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. Welcome to the playful Dr. Seuss seashore. Flip over a card to reveal what colorful fish or silly treasure needs to be found. Then spin the spinner and peek below one of five secret beach locations - from there to here and near to far. Do you see a match? If you spin a wave, watch out. You'll shake the box and the treasures will slide and hide in new locations. Find the most treasures to win.
- Promotes matching and memory skills, encourages deductive reasoning and inspires exploration and discovery
- Includes: 1 Shake-and-Look Box with 5 puzzle piece doors, 1 spinner, 29 cards and 1 game rules manual
- For ages 3+ years and for 2 to 4 players
Cat in the Hat Card Game
Join the Cat in the Hat in an activity-filled card game and discover all the new things you can do. Flip over three cards to create a new challenge. Can you crab walk to the bedroom with the fish under your chin? Can you dance around a chair with the fish between your knees? There are hundreds of hilarious possibilities, and every game is belly-laughing fun.
- Encourages self-confidence and self-esteem
- Promotes early-reading skills
- Includes: 24 cards, 1 Foam Fish, 1 Game Rules Card
- For ages 3+ years
Brand: Wonder Forge