Woolrich John Rich & Bros. long sleeve cotton flannel plaid button front shirt.
- Button down collar and back button collar.
- Front button flap pocket with upper button option.
- Single button barrel cuffs, side vents, back box pleat and a curved shirt tail.
- Stitched shoulder and elbow paneling.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Since 1830, Woolrich has crafted products and clothing that combine quality, value, and an abiding commitment to the outdoor lifestyle. Not really a shocker, considering the brand, founded by John Rich, has long billed itself as the “Original Outdoor Clothing Company.” And though their main line is a force to be reckoned with, the folks at this mainstay of burly gear aren’t afraid to branch out. With Woolrich Woolen Mills and John Rich & Bros., the Woolrich aesthetic meets with modern fits and exacting attention to detail for two collections that serve as a sharp, high-end supplement to Woolrich’s core offerings.