Woolrich John Rich & Bros. long sleeve nylon and cotton hidden button and zip front Humboldt jacket.
- Mock collar with removable button hood and drawstring closure.
- Front snap flap pockets.
- Adjustable extended tab with snap closure at cuff, contrast sleeve panels and embroidered logo loop tag.
- Back side vents and underarm metal grommets.
- Hidden interior drawstring closure at hem.
- Fully lined with interior button flap pocket.
- Approximate length: 28". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior 1: 100% Nylon, Exterior 2: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon, Lining 1: 100% Cotton, Lining 2: 100% Nylon
Since 1830, Woolrich has crafted products and clothing that combine quality, value, and an abiding commitment to the outdoor lifestyle. Not really a shocker, considering the brand, founded by John Rich, has long billed itself as the “Original Outdoor Clothing Company.” And though their main line is a force to be reckoned with, the folks at this mainstay of burly gear aren’t afraid to branch out. With Woolrich Woolen Mills and John Rich & Bros., the Woolrich aesthetic meets with modern fits and exacting attention to detail for two collections that serve as a sharp, high-end supplement to Woolrich’s core offerings.