Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Woolrich John Rich & Bros. five pocket straight leg cotton vintage denim jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with back waist leather logo patch.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading and distressing throughout.
- Any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 100% Cotton
Since 1830, Woolrich has crafted products and clothing that combine quality, value, and an abiding commitment to the outdoor lifestyle. Not really a shocker, considering the brand, founded by John Rich, has long billed itself as the “Original Outdoor Clothing Company.” And though their main line is a force to be reckoned with, the folks at this mainstay of burly gear aren’t afraid to branch out. With Woolrich Woolen Mills and John Rich & Bros., the Woolrich aesthetic meets with modern fits and exacting attention to detail for two collections that serve as a sharp, high-end supplement to Woolrich’s core offerings.