Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven coat
- Slip pockets at waist, colorblock hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted front button closure
- 33inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 100% wool shell. 100% polyester lining
Origin: United States
Named after Jenny Wren, a Charles Dickens character who designed dresses for dolls, Wren is Los Angeles fashion designer Melissa Coker’s effortlessly feminine collection of contemporary women’s clothing. Formerly of Helmut Lang and fashion bibles like Vogue and W, Coker describes her aesthetic as “low-key sophistication” as well as “perfect imperfection.” Wren’s chic wardrobe essentials include classic cashmere cardigans, sleek cotton pants, pleated silk sundresses and a shimmering kimono dress guaranteed to turn heads at your next cocktail party. Founded in 2007, Wren has appeared in InStyle and Vogue and become a fashionista favorite.