Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton trench
- Removable hood, double breasted front, dual slash pockets at front, optional belt at waist, belted sleeve cuff
- Fully lined
- 32½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9.5; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% cotton shell
Origin: United States
Named after Jenny Wren, a Charles Dickens character who designed dresses for dolls, Wren is Los Angeles fashion designer Melissa Coker’s effortlessly feminine collection of contemporary women’s clothing. Formerly of Helmut Lang and fashion bibles like Vogue and W, Coker describes her aesthetic as “low-key sophistication” as well as “perfect imperfection.” Wren’s chic wardrobe essentials include classic cashmere cardigans, sleek cotton pants, pleated silk sundresses and a shimmering kimono dress guaranteed to turn heads at your next cocktail party. Founded in 2007, Wren has appeared in InStyle and Vogue and become a fashionista favorite.