Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas perforated suede Boxing low top sneakers.
- One metal eyelet and signature side stripes with reflective paneling and end loops with lacing.
- Smooth suede rounded toe panel, tongue and heel collar.
- Padded tongue with patent leather logo embossed tab.
- Back reflective logo embossed panel at heel.
- Fully lined in leather with PORON performance sockliner for comfort.
- Rubber sole with traction.
The "Y" in Y-3 stands for avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto; the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes. Since its launch in 2003, Y-3 has become one of the most influential clothing lines in sports fashion, with impeccably constructed men’s and women’s separates, shoes and accessories that meld Yamamoto’s cutting-edge eye with the rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. Signature looks include stylized sneakers, bright neon high-tops, and fitted beanies and caps, as well as luxe backpacks and tote bags, quilted satchels, and duffel bags made of ultra-lightweight fabrics. Y-3’s accessories perfectly complement its printed art T-shirts, updated sweatpants, denim pants, and other separates.