Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas perforated leather and canvas dress cap toe oxfords.
- Three eyelets with lacing and perforated leather rounded cap toe.
- Canvas vamp and tongue and signature stripe panels with embossed logo at instep.
- Leather pull tab at heel with logo embossed heel panel.
- Fully lined in leather with PORON performance sockliner for comfort.
- adiPRENE rubber sole with a leather and rubber heel with contrast logo.
The "Y" in Y-3 stands for avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto; the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes. Since its launch in 2003, Y-3 has become one of the most influential clothing lines in sports fashion, with impeccably constructed men’s and women’s separates, shoes and accessories that meld Yamamoto’s cutting-edge eye with the rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. Signature looks include stylized sneakers, bright neon high-tops, and fitted beanies and caps, as well as luxe backpacks and tote bags, quilted satchels, and duffel bags made of ultra-lightweight fabrics. Y-3’s accessories perfectly complement its printed art T-shirts, updated sweatpants, denim pants, and other separates.