Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas perforated suede Neo Classic high top sneakers.
- Nine metal eyelets with lacing and dual reflective panels and trim.
- Perforated suede tongue with embroidered logo patch and contrast rubber cap toe with signature embossed logo.
- Exaggerated heel design with black mesh webbing detail at midsole and embossed logo at heel and side.
- Fully lined in leather with PORON performance sock liner for comfort.
- Rubber sole with traction.
The "Y" in Y-3 stands for avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto; the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes. Since its launch in 2003, Y-3 has become one of the most influential clothing lines in sports fashion, with impeccably constructed men’s and women’s separates, shoes and accessories that meld Yamamoto’s cutting-edge eye with the rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. Signature looks include stylized sneakers, bright neon high-tops, and fitted beanies and caps, as well as luxe backpacks and tote bags, quilted satchels, and duffel bags made of ultra-lightweight fabrics. Y-3’s accessories perfectly complement its printed art T-shirts, updated sweatpants, denim pants, and other separates.