Flat front shiny track pants.
- Zippered fly with a button closure.
- Waist and back Velcro pockets with right back logo.
- Back adjustable waist double D-ring closure and a back waist notch.
- Fully lined in cotton jersey.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 31". Measurements were taken from a size M.
Exterior: 100% Polyester, Interior: 100% Cotton
The "Y" in Y-3 stands for avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto; the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes. Since its launch in 2003, Y-3 has become one of the most influential clothing lines in sports fashion, with impeccably constructed men’s and women’s separates, shoes and accessories that meld Yamamoto’s cutting-edge eye with the rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. Signature looks include printed art T-shirts, stylized sweatpants, and denim pieces emblazoned with the iconic Adidas stripes, as well as couture-inspired sneakers, bright neon high-tops, and fitted beanies and caps.