- Stretch cotton low rise Bermuda pant
- Sewn cuffed ankles, side slash pockets
- Hidden front zipper with button closure
- 22 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
The "Y" in Y-3 stands for avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto; the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes. Since its launch in 2003, Y-3 has become one of the most influential clothing lines in sports fashion, with impeccably constructed men’s and women’s separates, shoes and accessories that meld Yamamoto’s cutting-edge eye with the rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. Signature looks include printed art T-shirts, stylized sweatpants, and denim pieces emblazoned with the iconic Adidas stripes, as well as couture-inspired sneakers, bright neon high-tops, and fitted beanies and caps.