Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Flat front cotton stretch Bermuda shorts.
- Zippered fly with a button closure and an interior drawstring waist.
- Removable three notch braces with interior contrast stripes.
- Waist and back pockets with a back embroidered logo.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12", leg opening: 24", inseam: 14". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2:, Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
The "Y" stands for avant-garde designer Yohji Yamamoto, the "3" represents Adidas’s three signature stripes, and the result is one of the most influential collaborations in sports fashion to date. With its launch in the spring of 2003, Y-3 men’s and women’s lines brought the sleek, cutting-edge eye of renowned Japanese designer Yamamoto to the time-honored, rugged sports aesthetic of Adidas. The move revolutionized the industry, creating a new category in fashion that focused on true craftsmanship and artful street style. Signature looks include printed art T-shirts, updated sweatpants, and denim pieces with the iconic Adidas stripes, as well as accessories like stylized sneakers and fitted beanies and caps.