Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Knit dress
- Graphic print throughout, tiered contrast trim at neckline and sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Yigal Azrouël
Material: 83% merino wool, 15% nylon, and 2% spandex shell
Esteemed fashion designer Yigal Azrouël reinterprets classic American sportswear from a modern, refined perspective — punching things up with smart, subtle detailing. Israel-born, NYC-based, and completely self-taught, Azrouël keeps his men’s collection simple and casual: Think cotton Henleys and T-shirts, plaid-button downs, and slim-cut pants in basic black. Azrouël’s line of women’s clothing, launched in 1998, annually wins over fashion plates and critics alike with its ultra-feminine, fluid fabric draping and innovative silhouettes. Azrouël’s knack for designing effortlessly cool, easy-to-wear clothing has earned him a seat in the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a nomination for GQ’s Best New Menswear Designer in America, among other honors. His diffusion lines Cut25 and Y-Yigal reflect the same innovative and artisanal approach to design featured in his flagship line, but offer slightly edgier, more youthful silhouettes.