Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Flat front overdyed and washed cotton shorts.
- Buttoned fly with hidden hook-and-bar closure, extended button tab with dual keeper loop and hidden interior extended button tab closure.
- Hidden button detail at waist.
- Waist and back pockets with coin pocket at back thigh.
- Cuffed hem.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9¼", leg opening: 21", inseam: 11¼". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Yigal Azrouël
Material: 100% Cotton
Origin: United States
Esteemed fashion designer Yigal Azrouël reinterprets classic American sportswear from a modern, refined perspective — punching things up with smart, subtle detailing. Israel-born, NYC-based, and completely self-taught, Azrouël keeps his men’s collection simple and casual: Think cotton Henleys and T-shirts, plaid-button downs, and slim-cut pants in basic black. Azrouël’s line of women’s clothing, launched in 1998, annually wins over fashion plates and critics alike with its ultra-feminine, fluid fabric draping and innovative silhouettes. Azrouël’s knack for designing effortlessly cool, easy-to-wear clothing has earned him a seat in the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a nomination for GQ’s Best New Menswear Designer in America, among other honors. His diffusion lines Cut25 and Y-Yigal reflect the same innovative and artisanal approach to design featured in his flagship line, but offer slightly edgier, more youthful silhouettes.