Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Twill dress
- Semi-attached overlay at bodice, two button closure at side, optional buckle belt at waist, side slash pockets
- Front twelve button closure, unlined
- 42 inches from shoulder to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 1
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches, bust 33 inches, waist 23 inches, hips 33 inches
- Please note, shirt is used for styling only
Brand: Yohji Yamamoto
Material: 58% rayon and 42% cupro shell
Based in Tokyo and Paris, Yohji Yamamoto is the perfect example of a sartorial innovator. Never conventionally trendy, Yamamoto’s clothing, shoes and perfume are for the true style aficionado. Textured jackets, voluminous, flowing fabrics, and a somber palette define the Yohji Yamamoto look, which is filtered through his eponymous label and its sibling, Y's Yohji Yamamoto. Given its lively, avant-garde spirit, Yohji Yamamoto’s envelope-pushing label has become a favorite among critics and non-professional admirers alike. In addition to his own work, Yamamoto has collaborated with the brands Adidas (Y-3), Hermès, and Mikimoto and with artists as diverse as Sir Elton John, Placebo, and Takeshi Kitano.