- Cotton stretch straight leg low rise jean
- Classic four pocket design, belt loops, seaming detail at back
- Hidden front zipper with button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 1
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 33 inches
95% cotton and 5% polyurethane shell
Based in Tokyo and Paris, Yohji Yamamoto is the perfect example of a sartorial innovator. Never conventionally trendy, Yamamoto’s clothing, shoes and perfume are for the true style aficionado. Textured jackets, voluminous, flowing fabrics, and a somber palette define the Yohji Yamamoto look, which is filtered through his eponymous label and its sibling, Y's Yohji Yamamoto. Given its lively, avant-garde spirit, Yohji Yamamoto’s envelope-pushing label has become a favorite among critics and non-professional admirers alike. In addition to his own work, Yamamoto has collaborated with the brands Adidas (Y-3), Hermès, and Mikimoto and with artists as diverse as Sir Elton John, Placebo, and Takeshi Kitano.