Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Ms. Frizzle and her students take Young Scientists on a wild ride with the Magic School Bus as they explore the world around them with a microscope
- Young Scientists learn about the history of the microscope, explore the different parts of a microscope, and discover how to use a microscope. Young Scientists make slides of water droplets, plant parts, textile fibers, all kinds of paper, crystals, and much, much more!
- This investigative bus-shaped kit comes with a microscope, blank slides, cover slips, tweezers, collecting vial, 20 colorful experiment cards, prepared slides of fungi and algae, and a data notebook to record observations.
- Get ready for to investigate with Microscope Lab!
- For ages 5 to 7 years
Brand: Young Scientists Club
Material: Science Kit
Young Scientists Club
For more than a decade, The Young Scientists Club has inspired and engaged children with hands-on games, activities, and experiments that make science fun and fascinating. Founded in 1999 by Esther Novis, a Harvard graduate and mother of five, The Young Scientists Club began as a summer science camp for her five-year-old son. When friends around the country wanted in, Novis packaged the experiments and mailed them off. The entrepreneur's fan base grew quickly — today, her team of scientists, educators, and parents mail the kits to thousands of children around the world, and sell them in thousands of specialty stores.