- Silk taffeta cloud print strapless dress
- Pleated bust, empire waist, inverted box pleats at tulip skirt, ruffle panel at back, interior boning, underwire for support
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 30 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% silk shell
Zac Posen has been dazzling runway audiences since 2002, when he released his debut women's collection at the tender age of 21. Born and based in NYC, Posen masterfully recaptures the streamlined, ultra-feminine aesthetic of 1940s Hollywood with stunning wedding dresses, evening gowns, and ready-to-wear essentials that epitomize classic high glamour. Perfectly tailored pencil skirts, suit jackets, and sheath dresses receive an extra shot of drama thanks to loosely draping sleeves, gathered collars, peplum waistlines, and other flourishes. Carry your everyday needs in one of Posen's exquisite leather handbags, or channel Katherine Hepburn by slipping on a pair of his high-waist crepe pants. With threads and accessories like these, it's no wonder Posen has won over so many of modern-day Hollywood's fashion icons — from Kate Winslet to Katy Perry. If your A-list style comes with a D-list budget, fear not: in 2010 Posen released Z Spoke, a diffusion line in which the CFDA award-winning designer recreates his signature styles for budget-conscious tastemakers.