- Stretch silk dress
- Panel waistband, extended front hem, draped panel at back
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches in circumference at waist; 37 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height in color Fuchsia is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Model's height in color Jade is height 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
95% silk and 5% elastane shell
Zac Posen has been dazzling runway audiences since 2002, when he released his debut women's collection at the tender age of 21. Born and based in NYC, Posen masterfully recaptures the streamlined, ultra-feminine aesthetic of 1940s Hollywood with stunning wedding dresses, evening gowns, and ready-to-wear essentials that epitomize classic high glamour. Perfectly tailored pencil skirts, suit jackets, and sheath dresses receive an extra shot of drama thanks to loosely draping sleeves, gathered collars, peplum waistlines, and other flourishes. Carry your everyday needs in one of Posen's exquisite leather handbags, or channel Katherine Hepburn by slipping on a pair of his high-waist crepe pants. With threads and accessories like these, it's no wonder Posen has won over so many of modern-day Hollywood's fashion icons — from Kate Winslet to Katy Perry. If your A-list style comes with a D-list budget, fear not: in 2010 Posen released Z Spoke, a diffusion line in which the CFDA award-winning designer recreates his signature styles for budget-conscious tastemakers.