- Stretch jersey v-neck dress
- Contrast piping detail and geometric seaming throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, unlined
- 32 inch circumference at bust; 26 inch circumference at waist; 37 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; 32 inch bust; 24 inch waist; 34 inch hips
- Dry clean only
90% viscose, 9% polyamide, 1% elastane shell. 95% silk and 5% elastane lining
Zac Posen has been dazzling runway audiences since 2002, when he released his debut women's collection at the tender age of 21. Born and based in NYC, Posen masterfully recaptures the streamlined, ultra-feminine aesthetic of 1940s Hollywood with stunning wedding dresses, evening gowns, and ready-to-wear essentials that epitomize classic high glamour. Perfectly tailored pencil skirts, suit jackets, and sheath dresses receive an extra shot of drama thanks to loosely draping sleeves, gathered collars, peplum waistlines, and other flourishes. Carry your everyday needs in one of Posen's exquisite leather handbags, or channel Katherine Hepburn by slipping on a pair of his high-waist crepe pants. With threads and accessories like these, it's no wonder Posen has won over so many of modern-day Hollywood's fashion icons — from Kate Winslet to Katy Perry. If your A-list style comes with a D-list budget, fear not: in 2010 Posen released Z Spoke, a diffusion line in which the CFDA award-winning designer recreates his signature styles for budget-conscious tastemakers.