Five pocket cotton straight leg slim jeans.
- Buttoned fly, front button closure, and belt loops.
- Contrast stitching throughout, front and back pockets with leather trim.
- Back leather logo waist panel.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 14", inseam: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Please note the Wet color is coated cotton and dry clean only.
Young-gun men’s apparel designer Zachary Alexander Kaufman describes Zak, his L.A.-based contemporary casual clothing brand, as “post-streetwear.” Founded in 2010, Zak focuses on wardrobe essentials like woven shirts, straight leg denim jeans and warm sweaters, but updates the classics with subtle twists and clever details. The label’s functional outerwear — double-breasted heavy woolen pea coats, long parkas, varsity bomber jackets in charcoal grey — are versatile pieces you can wear every day, season depending. Judging by Zak’s affection for the wearer — the brand’s motto is a simple, bold declaration that “YOU ARE EVERYTHING” — they’d be pretty happy if you did.