Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Micom Super Boiler:
- Features a push-button dispensing system
- Lock/unlock feature prevents accidental dispensing
- Mico-computerized temperature control system
- Dechlorinate mode reduces chlorine and musty odors from tap water
- Removable magnetic power cord
- Easy-to-clean non-stick interior
- Simple controls to re-boil or descale
- One keep warm temperature setting (208 degrees)
- Measures 11 inches in length by 8½ inches in width by 12½ inches in height and holds 74 ounces
- Hand wash
One year limited warranty.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Material: Metal, plastic
Founded in 1918 in Osaka, the Ichikawa Brothers Trading Company pioneered the earliest methods of vacuum-sealing bottles. That specialty was eventually put to work creating high-tech appliances for the home. Renaming itself Zojirushi (mark of the elephant) to symbolize strength and intelligence, the Japanese company now produces an ultramodern thermoses, electric kettles, bread makers, and rice cookers. Many of their appliances boast advanced features, including computerized displays, innovative nonstick surfaces, and detachable magnetic power cords.