Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Home Bakery Supreme Breadmaker:
- Dual-blade 700-watt bread machine makes rectangular-shaped 2-pound loaves
- 10 pre-programmed settings
- 3 crust shades
- LCD control panel
- 13-hour delay timer
- Large viewing window
- Removable non-stick bread pan for easy cleaning
- Auto shut-off system for added safety
- Includes measuring spoon, measuring cup and user manual with recipes
- Measures 16 15/16 inches in length by 9 5/8 inches in width by 12 3/16 inches in height
- Hand wash only
1 year limited warranty.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Material: Metal, plastic
Founded in 1918 in Osaka, the Ichikawa Brothers Trading Company pioneered the earliest methods of vacuum-sealing bottles. That specialty was eventually put to work creating high-tech appliances for the home. Renaming itself Zojirushi (mark of the elephant) to symbolize strength and intelligence, the Japanese company now produces an ultramodern thermoses, electric kettles, bread makers, and rice cookers. Many of their appliances boast advanced features, including computerized displays, innovative nonstick surfaces, and detachable magnetic power cords.