- Size :
Sold OutAdd to Waitlist to find out when it's available again!
Share This Item: Email
Description: Kashkuli Hand-Knotted Rug:
- Hand-knotted from 100% hand-spun wool
- Vegetable dyed indigenously using an old nomadic recipe to guarantee consistent color quality
- Woven by nomadic women of the Kashkuli tribe, each carpet is unique as each nomadic weaver has her own style
- Features a modern design and dense knots
- Spot clean rug with a mild detergent.
Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
Material: 100% sheep wool
Origin: United States