You might one day find yourself in a golf clubhouse, wiping down a 6-iron, or perhaps backstage after a concert, and suddenly Justin Timberlake will jog over, smile and say, “Hey man, what’s up?” In fact, if you’re one of the three lucky souls to land our Golf/Concert package in our sale on Wednesday, either of those scenarios is entirely within the realm of possibility. It is not a knock on your manhood to speculate that, at these moments, you might be a bit tongue-tied. To prepare you, we’ve gone ahead and prepared a list of Five Things You Should Know Before Making Conversation With Grammy- and Emmy-award Winner Justin Timberlake.
1) The man is a serious golfer. He plays with a six handicap, and is tied for 15th in Golf Digest‘s musician ranking.
2) He played Augusta in 2008, and eagled infamous hole 13 with a 9-iron. It was windy and yes, he’s already made the “They call it A-gust-a for a reason” joke, so don’t try.
3) Don’t mess with the thermostat. He likes his dressing room kept at a constant 71.9 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) No mention of Arsenal. He’s a Manchester United fan.
5) Besides music and golf, JT is knowledgeable in the following areas:
– Fashion (he started William Rast)
– Tequila (he started his own, 901 Tequila)
– Food (he owns two restaurants, Destino and Southern Hospitality)
Your chance to play in the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas, on sale Wednesday at noon ET.