One of only 528 built that year. Scroll through the slideshow below for more photos.
• Year/type: 1974/used
• Make: Porsche
• Model: Carrera
• Body Style: Coupe
• Stock: 050404
• Mileage: 96,121
• Engine Size: 3.0 Liter
• Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
• Exterior Color: Yellow
• Interior Color: Black
• Vin: 9114400028
• Only 528 U.S. spec Carreras were built in 1974. This is one of them.
• Non-sunroof car. 1980 3.0 L block; 3.2 crank; 3.2 J&E pistons; 993 Sport camshafts; 3.2 L DME conversion with Autothority Mass Air kit; K&N filter; B&B stainless headers with S&S dual-in dual-out muffler.
• 1986 915 rebuilt transmission with LSD and Centerforce clutch. 930 Carrera rear suspension with 26mm Turbo torsion bars, Carrera trailing arms, new axles, and Bilstein sport shocks. 930 Turbo front suspension with 21mm torsion bars, 930 Turbo tie rods, Delrin bushings, and new ball joints. 964 four piston front calipers, 23mm master cylinder. Rear Carrera calipers. 930 Carrera fuel tank assembly, pump, filter, etc. 930 Turbo Fuchs 7’s and 8’s with new Dunlop SP8000 tires.
• The sport interior features restored gauges with a 10K tachometer, 930 leather seats, RSR door panels, rear seat delete, powder coated, bolt in rear roll bar with 3” 5 point cam lock belts. Sony CD, Rockford Fosgate amplifier, Component speakers in doors, 2 8” Subwoofers in the rear compartment. Approx. 290 HP, 2400-lb curb weight, which gives a power to weight ratio of 8.3lbs/HP. A 2004 Porsche GT3 with 381 HP and a weight of approx 3200 lbs has a ratio of 8.4lbs/HP. A very quick and great-handling Carrera.
• Front valance, oil cooler, “Carrera” decals, and ducktail recently professionally re-installed to return the car to its period-correct livery.
1974 Porsche Carrera Coupe, March 25 at noon ET on Gilt MAN.