Five men’s style sages to tell us how seven leading men of the moment—Jeff Bridges, Colin Firth, Jeremy Renner, Jesse Eisenberg, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, and Ryan Gosling—ought to dress for this year’s Academy Awards. Click through our slideshow below for their recommendations—and maybe even take away a few tips to help you plan your own black-tie strategy.
Our star panel:
1. Brad Goreski is a celebrity stylist, most famous for his central role on The Rachel Zoe Project.
2. Bruce Pask is the fashion director of T: The New York Times Style Magazine.
3. Ilaria Urbinati is a celebrity stylist responsible for the sharp red carpet looks of Bradley Cooper and Giovani Ribisi, among others. She is the co-owner, with Danny Masterson, of Confederacy in Los Angeles.
4. Madeline Weeks is the fashion director of GQ.
5. Ellen Mirojnick is the award winning costume designer of Wall Street, Chaplin and A Perfect Murder. Click here to see our Q&A with her about her work on Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
Click below to get started, or kick things off with Mr. Jeff Bridges >>