Dispatches from Spring '12

Pesko's Pics: Paris, Milan, & Pitti Uomo

Our man on the ground snaps up the scene in Florence and Milan.

The Ami gang. Haning out. Looking better than any gang that's ever hung out before.

Gilt MAN style director Josh Peskowitz has left the Negronis of Italy behind to descend upon Europe’s final stop on the menswear circuit, Paris. Josh’s iPhone is tricked out with Instagram (it’s also Kermit green, but that’s another story), and as usual he’s on the prowl for the most stylish people, places, and things both on and off the runway

Keep checking back here for regular updates, or follow @GiltMan for Pesko’s latest pics.

1. Kenneth says:

If only all men could look this good daily.

2. Ryan says:

You have a great perspective and view into men’s fashion. I wish that you took advantage of the access you have to film these styles with a higher quality camera. With all of the bloggers out there, viewers appreciate/expect quality.

3. Salty says:

Pesko is so much more than a bogger my dude… I love that his non glossy take on this game… Pesko+Grit=QUALITY! Appreciate that!!!

4. Salty says:

Pesko is so much more than a blogger my dude… I love that his non glossy take on this game… Pesko+Grit=QUALITY! Appreciate that!!!

5. chris says:

no more iphone camera please. great post though.

6. Alec says:

For real. Great pics, but would be really great pics if they were of at least decent quality.

7. Tyler Thoreson says:

Guys, now seems like a fine time to quote Warhol (or at least I think it was Warhol): The best camera is the one you have with you. If Josh had to schlep a 5D around Milan half of these pics wouldn’t be gettable, nor would he be able to upload his photos on the fly. Enjoy ‘em for what they are.

8. null says:

Maybe I don’t know much, but I hate the sandals everyone is wearing lately.

9. I agree with Tyler but I see how covering a show with an iphone can be seen as laziness. Was shooting with an iphone a style choice or just out of convenience? Aside from all the hate for the photos, good eye for finding those looks.