Well, folks, today’s D Day as far as your taxes are concerned — it’s make or break — either you’re ponying up more of your hard earned deniros, or the IRS is putting some back in your pocket. Here’s hoping for the latter. If you’re in that lucky boat, here are five stylish suggestions for how to spend what is, ostensibly, free money.
1. Todd Snyder Suede Bomber — Perfect dressed down with denim and a tee, or dressed up with a shirt, tie, cropped, cuffed pants, and heavy-soled wingtips, this jacket will pop up so regularly in your rotation that you’ll wonder how you ever survived without it.
2. Boglioli Hampton Wool Suit — If you haven’t owned a Boglioli suit (or sportcoat for that matter), you haven’t lived. The famed Northern Italian tailoring establishment is well known for its precision cut tailoring despite the distinct lack of shoulder pads and internal structure. This suit’s texture speaks for itself, and its trim fit will keep you looking spot on through summer and beyond.
3. Paul Smith Large Hold-All — The warmer months are the ideal time for traveling, and we’re coming into the thick of ‘em, so what better time than the present to upgrade your luggage? Rest assured you’ll be the envy of your fellow passengers on your next trip.
4. Canali Tweed Sportcoat — Cut in silk, cashmere, and wool, this lightweight tweed sportcoat is perfect for the office, the bar, or those cooler spring/summer evenings when you want to look and feel your best no matter what the occasion.
5. Jack Spade Wheaton Gingham Sportshirt — It’s spring… Time to get some color back in your wardrobe.