Due to the handmade nature of this rug, please expect slight variations in size and color. Zollanvari ensures fair conditions of production.
- Hand-knotted from 100% hand-spun wool
- Vegetable dyed indigenously using an old nomadic recipe to guarantee consistent color quality
- Woven by nomadic women of the Kashkuli tribe, each carpet is unique as each nomadic weaver has her own style
- Features a modern design and dense knots
- Spot clean rug with a mild detergent.
Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
100% sheep wool