Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Tagine and Cookbook:
- A tagine is a special dish designed for foods like chicken that benefit from both a clay dish that insulates and slowly cooks and is made tender by steam
- The lid, shaped like a pointed hat, allows the steam to circulate above and around the contents while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavor and tenderness
- Hand-crafted from Burgundy fired clay which is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat
- Designed for use on the stove or in the oven
- Extremely hard glaze resistant to scratching
- Shock resistant
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Measures 12½ inches in diameter by 9 8/10 inches in height and holds 3 7/10 quarts
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
"Do You Tagine?" Cookbook:
- Written by award-winning chef Bruno Barbieri
- 24 recipes to be used in tagine
- 56 pages
This item cannot be shipped to Australia.
Care: Dishwasher safe
Brand: Emile Henry