Tagine and Cookbook:
- A tagine is a special dish designed for foods like chicken that benefit from both a clay dish that insulates and slowly cooks and is made tender by steam
- The lid, shaped like a pointed hat, allows the steam to circulate above and around the contents while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavor and tenderness
- Hand-crafted from Burgundy fired clay which is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat
- Designed for use on the stove or in the oven
- Extremely hard glaze resistant to scratching
- Shock resistant
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Measures 12½ inches in diameter by 9 8/10 inches in height and holds 3 7/10 quarts
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
"Do You Tagine?" Cookbook:
- Written by award-winning chef Bruno Barbieri
- 24 recipes to be used in tagine
- 56 pages
This item cannot be shipped to Australia.
Historically based but evolved for the way we live today, Alexa Hampton’s work equally emphasizes luxury and comfort. Daughter of design legend Mark Hampton, Alexa Hampton echoes her father’s elegant aesthetic, but tailors it to modern proportions. Her home décor collections for Stark Carpet and exclusive pillow collection for Gilt are grounded in tradition and mix well with a variety of settings—in short, they’re forever pieces.
Emily Henry’s legendary oven-to-table range is designed to distribute heat slowly and evenly for perfect browning. A long line of Henrys pioneered and preserved the making of French ceramic cookware before Emile came on board in 1922 — and even now, a Henry remains at the helm of this kitchenware empire. While the technology used to cast, glaze, and fire the pieces has changed over the years, its quality today is as exceptional as ever. Emile Henry's tajines, pizza stones, cocottes, baking dishes, stewpots, roasters, and buffets are resistant to chipping and scratching, and are all dishwasher-, microwave-, and freezer-safe.