Tagine and Cookbook:
- A tagine is a special dish designed for foods like chicken that benefit from both a clay dish that insulates and slowly cooks and is made tender by steam
- The lid, shaped like a pointed hat, allows the steam to circulate above and around the contents while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavor and tenderness
- Hand-crafted from Burgundy fired clay which is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat
- Designed for use on the stove or in the oven
- Extremely hard glaze resistant to scratching
- Shock resistant
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Measures 12½ inches in diameter by 9 8/10 inches in height and holds 3 7/10 quarts
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
"Do You Tagine?" Cookbook:
- Written by award-winning chef Bruno Barbieri
- 24 recipes to be used in tagine
- 56 pages
This item cannot be shipped to Australia.
Historically based but evolved for the way we live today, Alexa Hampton’s work equally emphasizes luxury and comfort. Daughter of design legend Mark Hampton, Alexa Hampton echoes her father’s elegant aesthetic, but tailors it to modern proportions. Her home décor collections for Stark Carpet and exclusive pillow collection for Gilt are grounded in tradition and mix well with a variety of settings—in short, they’re forever pieces.