Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Anti-Chloasma Facial Sunscreen SPF, 2 fl. oz.
Chloasma, also known as melasma or pregnancy mask, is a common facial discoloration experienced by 70% of pregnant women. This broad-spectrum sunscreen, formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, blocks the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays from reaching the skin, diminishing the likelihood of developing the condition. Ideal for all skin types, this oil-free formula has a slight tint to match the skin tone. Perfect for use during pregnancy, but can be used at any time. Free of phthalates.
- Set of 2
- Helps prevent chloasma, a common form of hyperpigmentation
- Protects against UVA and UVB sun rays
- Tinted formula matches most skin tones
- Oil-free formula ideal for all skin types
- Free of phthalates and safe for use during and after pregnancy
Brand: Belli Skincare
Material: Sunscreen Set
Origin: United States