Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven silk sleeveless gown
- Scalloped sequin beaded mesh overlay, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 65 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Naeem Khan
Material: 100% silk shell
Origin: United States
First Lady Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé: fashion designer Naeem Khan has outfitted these and many other modern-day style icons in his elegant, hand-embroidered gowns. Originally from India, Khan comes from a long line of designers — his father and grandfather created clothing for royals and dignitaries — and got his first industry job, an apprenticeship at Halston, when he was still a teen. Organza off-the-shoulder cocktail dresses, quilted trench coats, beaded ball gowns, and bridal dresses are just some of the luxurious designs you'll find in his collection, which also includes jeweled and embroidered cashmere sweaters and tops.