Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Citiz & Milk D121:
- Mini Brewing Unit with ergonomic capsule insertion and semi-automatic ejection of used capsules Automatic
- Priming Device allows to continue brewing coffee if water tank refill is necessary
- Automatic and programmable coffee quantity (Espresso and Lungo)
- Removable water tank with 34-ounce capacity
- Pivoting cup support 1 position for cup and 1 position for Macchiato Glass
- Aeroccino Whisk storage space
- Dedicated space for milk recipe preparation
- Semi-automatic descaling procedure
- Aeroccino: integrated milk frothing device for Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, Latte, Macchiato and Iced Cappuccino
- Automatic Off Mode after 9 minutes
- Heat up time: 25 seconds
- Removable water tank holds 33 4/5 ounces
- Measures 9 3/10 inches in width by 10 9/10 inches in depth by 14 3/5 inches in height
One year warranty.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Material: Metal and plastic
Mornings are tough enough as it is without the need for coffee running roughshod over everything – so keep your routine as pure and simple as possible with a Nespresso coffee system. Each mini-marvel of a machine is engineered to produce the perfect cup of coffee, every time: patented Nespresso capsules come in 16 premium blends (with a rotating roster of special blends and limited editions), along with accessories galore to boost your caffeination education, like the Aerocinno, which will produce a luscious topping of silky foam for any of your coffee-based drinks. Nespresso machines come in different sizes and styles, suitable for any kitchen – popular models include Le Cube, the Essenza and the Pixie. From its beginnings in 1976, when the notion of espresso perfection was but a glimmer in a Swiss inventor’s eye, to its present domination of the home-brew market, Nespresso has dedicated itself to the highest coffee ideals. And as for keeping it simple? Join the Nespresso Club, which will deliver capsule refills right to your door, whenever necessary.