- Size :
2007 Zind Humbrecht Gewurztraminer Herrenweg (750 ml)
The legendary Domaine Zind Humbrecht produces some of Alsace's most opulent, terroir driven wines. Set near the Vosges Mountains in Northeastern France, the biodynamic farming practices of winemaker Olivier Humbrecht allow the vineyard to tell its story of time and place: the elements, the land, the varietal, down to the use of natural yeasts. Olivier Humbrecht is the only Master of Wine in France, and his wines command immense respect as well as extraordinary reviews. Showered by Wine Spectator with the highest ratings of any Alsatian winery in 2007, Gilt is thrilled to offer these prized bottlings.
This Gewurztraminer is from the gravely, silt soils of Herrenweg and the fruit from 54 year old vines. The perfect climatic conditions of 2007 produced an exceptional, off-dry wine. Pairs well with spicy Indian food, rich cheeses and smoked fish. 975 cases produced.
Varietals: 100% Gewurztraminer
Nose: Intense flowery notes of rose, with lychee fruit
Palate: Orange blossom, smoke and spice with a mouthcoating texture and long finish
Sweetness Indice: 3 (Scale 1-5, 1 being the driest)
Drink: Now through 2022
Accolades: 93 points from Wine Spectator
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- Items are sold by Porthos which is the seller of record.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.