Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
This collection of Spanish kitchen staples is a great gift for the cook in your life – aspiring amateurs and would-be José Andrés’ alike! Packaged in a travel-inspired, keepsake gift box “suitcase,” this collection features everything you need for the Spanish kitchen -- luxury spices, quality olive oil and vinegar, an authentic paella pan and recipes. The Chef Suitcase comes with a letterpressed passport containing facts, stories, and serving suggestions.
Ingredients prepare meals for 4-6 people. Box measures 20” x 15” x 5” and is made from recyclable materials.
Here's what you get:
- One 250ml. bottle of Tagornar Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Made from Arbequina and Verdiell olives for a fruity, sweet finish.
- One 250ml. bottle of Jerez de la Frontera 25 Year Reserve Sherry Vinegar: Made using the "solera system" of wine aging; light caramel and coffee notes round out the bite of this vinegar.
- One 6.3 oz. Flor de Sal d'Estrenc Natural Sea Salt: Rich in healthy minerals, these large crystals are hand-harvested from the salt flats of Es Trenc beach, Mallorca.
- One 2.5 oz. tin of La Chinata Smoked Paprika: This oak-smoked pepper hails from La Vera in Spain, awarded D.O. certification for regulated paprika production.
- One box of San Román Premium Saffron Threads: María José San Román, chef of Michelin-starred Monastrell restaurant, developed this artisanal saffron with La Mancha farmers.
- 1.1 lb. bag of Santo Tomás Arroz Bomba Rice: A must-have for paella, this short grain rice can absorb three times its volume in water or broth, expanding into little “bombs” as it cooks.
- 14 oz. can of María Jesús Tomato Sauce with Olive Oil: Family-run producers María Jesús, in Navarra, are expert in producing high quality vegetable preserves like these.
- One El Cid Paella Pan, measures 11 ¾”: This iron pan is produced by El Cid, Valencian manufacturers of paella accessories since 1954.
- José Andrés Tapas Deck: 50 Little Dishes That Capture the Essence of Spanish Cooking (Recipe Cards): Enjoy the same taste of Spain that José brings to his award-winning restaurants and “Made in Spain” TV show.
Brand: Spanish Suitcase