Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Handmade Italian acetate tortoise square frame
- Saddle nose bridge
- Metal detail at bridge
- Metal temples with plastic tips
- German OBE stop hinges
- Grey gradient lenses
- High sunglare and UV protection
- Signature laser etch logo on lens
- Single lens width: 55mm, nose bridge: 15mm, temple length: 135mm
- Comes with a soft cleaning cloth and hard case
Brand: Sunday Somewhere
When it comes to designing sunglasses, Sunday Somewhere adroitly walks the line between retro and futuristic. Done in black, the brand’s Marshall Wayfarers resemble classic styles of eras past, but their slightly boxy silhouette makes them look ultra-modern. The Chely cat’s eye glasses in tortoiseshell acetate will give you all the glamour of Old Hollywood, but its resin-coated, UV green G15 solid lenses and thick frames seem more 2050 than 1950. Sunday Somewhere’s many other styles — the round Heeyeh, the square (and unisex) Pera — are handmade and feature 100 percent UV protection and other functional details. Founded by Australian designers Dave Allison and Carlos Aviles in 2010, Sunday Somewhere caters to men and women who appreciate eyewear that's avant-garde yet accessible.