Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- Lightweight design
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Measures 71 inches in length; 30 inches in height
Material: Blend of polyester and eco-certified PVC
Architect-turned-yogi Peter Sterios launched Manduka in 1997 in order to produce a well-designed yoga mat that would offer greater support than other mats on the market. Manduka’s best-selling Plyometrics Black Mat Pro features a non-slip finish and extra-thick cushioning to make your practice more enjoyable and comfortable than ever. For travel, Manduka’s lightweight PROlite and eKO SuperLite Mats — available in bright blues, reds and other cheerful colors — offer all the advantages of the Black Mat and easily fit inside your suitcase or bag. To show respect for the environment, Manduka creates all of its mats, towels, tees and tanks, and other products out of recycled and eco-friendly materials.