Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve soft organic cotton button-front plaid shirt jacket
- Spread collar with detachable drawstring hood
- Two button chest patch pockets
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Even hem with rounded shirt tail
- Solid jersey lining
Brand: Threads 4 Thought
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Threads 4 Thought
Threads 4 Thought designs clothing meant to inspire fashionistas to treat the planet with kindness. Founded in 2001 by Eric and Leigh Fleet, this sustainable apparel label has aligned with the nonprofit International Rescue Committee and the Natural Resources Defense Council to promote its humanitarian and eco-friendly principles. Constructed from sustainable materials such as recycled polyester and organic cotton, Threads 4 Thought’s men’s shirt jackets, colorblock Henley and striped hoodie sweatshirts, and relaxed chino pants possess a slight streetwear vibe. The brand’s line for women includes printed leggings, T-shirts and maxi skirts marked by ultra-feminine silhouettes. Saving the planet never looked so good.