Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Nautical Compass Medium Ice Bucket:
- Ice bucket with sand etched nautical compass design
- Lead-free glass construction
- Produced by skilled artisans at Susquehanna Glass in Pennsylvania
- Measures 8½ inches in width by 6½ inches in depth by 7¼ inches in height
- Dishwasher safe
Brand: Susquehanna Glass Co.
Origin: United States
Susquehanna Glass Co.
The motifs on Susquehanna Glass Company’s coveted drinking glasses — from mustaches to skulls-and-crossbones — are cheeky and fun. But they’re plenty durable too (hey, what’s style without substance?). The Susquehanna Glass Factory has been in the business of unique glassware (monograms are their specialty) since 1910, when founder Albert Roye set up shop in a small shed behind his house. Over 100 years later, this family business is a flourishing empire of personalized glassware: monogrammed barware, bridal toasting flutes and wedding gifts, logoed winery tasting glasses, corporate awards, monogrammed outdoor acrylic and much more – though the Susquehanna Glass Co. moustache themed beer mugs remain the company’s breakout hit.