Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket Vanguard slim straight leg cotton selvedge denim jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back leather logo patch.
- Contrast stitching, fading and whiskering throughout.
- Please note, any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10¼", leg opening: 15", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 32.
Brand: 4 Stroke Jeans
Material: 100% Cotton
4 Stroke Jeans
Based in NYC and led by designer Tobias Levine, 4 Stroke Jeans is named for the four cycles of an engine: intake, compression, power, and exhaust. And like an engine, these jeans — made from fabrics sourced from the US, Italy, and Japan — are made to serve a purpose. Namely, to stand up to whatever abuses you can level at them, and look good doing it. And though the upstart label is relatively new to the game, it’s got a seasoned veteran at its back. The jeans are produced by 118-year-old company Aalfs Manufacturing, whose state-of-the-art laundry facilities recycle and purify the water used during the creation of the clothing, returning 92 percent of it to the land clean.