Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Core Box 18445:
- Decorative reclaimed core box from the Foundry Collection
- The Foundry collection offers unique decorative and functional pieces that echo Cleveland's industrial history
- These hand-made patterns are constructed of mahogany or pine and were used to form the sand molds employed in the production of iron parts and components for industry
- Opening in the 1860s and making its last pour in early 2012, these molds represent a piece of Cleveland's industrial history and might include parts for these factories
- Measures 12¾ inches in width by 8½ inches in depth by 4 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Material: Salvaged wood
Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
Brand: Reclaimed Cleveland
Origin: United States