Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- 40% of the Lunch Bag is made from recycled bottles
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Insulated to keep foods fresh and cool
- Large capacity, yet folds flat for easy storage.
- 100% reusable
- Dynamic graphics inside and out
- Measures: 9"x9"x6¾"
- 70% of snack bag is made from recycled bottles
- Lightweight and durable
- Velcro closure and expandable base
- Use for snacks, flatware or more
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- 100% reusable- No more disposable baggies
- Measures: 3¾"X 7¼"X 3¾"
- Double wall insulation keeps drinks cold
- Patented leak-proof Liquid Lock lid prevents spills
- Child- friendly opening simply slides out to drink, and slides in to seal
- Dishwasher safe- no small parts to clean
- 100% reusable- no more disposable bottles
- Capacity: 12 oz.
Brand: Zak! Designs
Material: Lunch Kit
Zak! Designs makes dinnerware that puts the fun in functional – the melamine, BPA-free products are charged with bright colors and bold shapes. Founder Irv Zakheim first got into the business world importing and selling puka shell necklaces on the beaches of Hawaii at the peak of the puka craze in 1976 – business grew, he branched out, and finally settled on melamine dinnerware as the foundation of his empire, a niche market at the time. An early relationship with Disney – including a breakout success with the Little Mermaid, then just an obscure Disney title – allowed Zak! Designs to print children’s characters onto melamine dinnerware, a groundbreaking proposal at the time. Today, those kids’ characters are just as popular, but the Zak Designs range includes fun dining, food prep and on-the-go mealtime options for adults as well: Zak! confetti dinnerware is made of recycled melamine and makes every meal a party; the mixing bowls and ice cream tubs are as useful for prepping food as serving it, and their ingenious garlic peeler has won accolades across the globe.