Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- A line drawing of an ox's head in white appears to emerge from the shifting black and cream pattern
- Limited edition fine art canvas print from the Oliver Gal Art Collective
- Professionally hand stretched
- Gallery wrapped in sustainable, FSC certified wood
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included
- 100% Made in the USA
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Hand signed by the artist
Brand: Oliver Gal
Material: Wood, canvas
Origin: United States
Wipe with a dry cloth
Oliver Gal is an arts collective that produces pop-art inspired prints and wall art that takes its inspiration from fashion, art, travel and design. Founded by sisters Lola Sánchez and Ana Gal, Oliver Gal’s collection of photographs is filled with handcrafted airy images, pop culture themes and striking layers of color. The Miami-based duo work with artists from around the world, printing each image on museum-quality cotton canvas or archival art paper. Standouts in the Oliver Gal collection include the Blueprint series, which takes its cues from old patents, and the Neon collection, which blends fashion and high art in pops of vibrant color.