shoppers are viewing this right now!
- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
2008 Arietta Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml):
- Blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot, crafted by winemaker Andy Erickson
- Arietta's extraordinary two acre block of Cabernet Sauvignon, located in the cooler climates of Coombsville, is the core of this blend
- Planted on volcanic soils, the Arietta Block produces wine with deep, dark color, strong tannins, and varietal purity
- Only 120 cases produced
- Aromas of graphite, sage, and cassis
- Palate follows the nose with deep, rich flavors of currant imbued with a subtle minerality
- Drink now through 2026
- Accolades: 92 points by Stephen Tanzer, International Wine Cellar
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Porthos.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
Origin: United States